Stratford Acupuncture & Nutritional Wellness Center continues to strive to keep with all current CDC protocols and guidelines to be able to treat our patients as needed. We will start taking in-office patients again for acupuncture treatment starting May 4, 2020 and along with that, our office will be adapting appropriate measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Procedures we are implementing to help our office staff and patients:
- We ask that if you feel sick or have a cold, to not come into the office at this time.
- We ask that if you have traveled recently, to please stay home at least 14 days after your return to reduce the likeliness of any possible infection.
- If you are a front-line healthcare worker, please book a time for your appointment when you are not coming right from work. If you must do so, please ensure that you change your work clothes and shower before coming into our office.
- Every patient coming in will have their temperatures tested, and should be wearing a mask.
- We will be only booking a total of one patient on the hour, and one patient on the half-hour (for ex: patient A will come in at 11 am, patient B will come in at 11:30 am, there will be only one 11 am time slot, and only one 11:30 am time slot, and so on). This will help reduce the amount of people in our office at one time, and allow for enough safe, physical distancing.
- When you arrive at our office for your appointment, please give us a call so we can let you know when to come in, basically making your car your "personal waiting room." Joe will call you to let you know when he can bring you straight back into your treatment room, to minimize any contact with other patients.
- We will be ceasing all massage treatments until the Department of Public Health has stated otherwise.
- We will no longer be offering table heaters or heat packs- as we will be disinfecting the treatment tables before and after every patient, using both disinfectant spray and uv light to help kill any unwanted bacteria/virus/germs. Our infrared salt sauna and the Laser light will still be available for our patients who need heat or laser therapy.
- All staff will be washing their hands before and after patient sessions and interactions as required by the CDC.
- All staff will be wearing gloves and facial masks/eye guards when in contact with patients, and while cleaning.
- All treatment rooms and doorknobs/ light switches/ all high-contact surfaces are being disinfected after each patient, as well as when needed, no less than twice an hour.
- We are disinfecting our floors daily and emptying our garbage every hour.
Due to the nature of our work here, we treat many patients with compromised immunity. We understand the need for you to stay away from anyone who may be infected or carrying the COVID-19 virus and we respect your decisions to stay at home during this time.
Hours of Operation as of Monday, May 4, 2020
Monday through Friday: 11am-5pm
As we will be booking only 12-13 appointments per day, please let us know when you would like to set up your appointment so that we can accommodate your time request as best as we can!
We encourage you to continue making your scheduled visits when we open if you are well and able, especially given acupuncture and nutrition's proven role in optimizing your body's immunity to help aid against viruses and illnesses.
We look forward to seeing you again, and thank you for your assistance in helping us all stay well together!